01_Introduction to SnapLogic Enterprise Integration Cloud
02_SnapLogic Platform User and User Groups
03_Managing a SnapLogic Instance
04_Monitoring a SnapLogic Instance
SnapLogic Administrator Training
The course contains five lessons:
1. Introduction to SnapLogic Enterprise Integration Cloud: Learn about SnapLogic’s architecture, key terms and concepts, and the functionality of the SnapLogic interfaces, i.e., the Designer, the Manager, and the Dashboard.
2. SnapLogic Platform Users and Groups: Master how to create users and groups in SnapLogic, learn about different user groups, update user information, and reset user passwords.
3. Managing the SnapLogic Instance via the Manager: Learn how to manage and monitor the SnapLogic instance from the Manager Interface. Also, you get an overview of the Manager interface, key user roles, and different organizational settings available to an administrator in SnapLogic.
4. Monitoring a SnapLogic Instance via the Dashboard: Learn how to monitor your SnapLogic instance from the Dashboard pane and how to monitor pipeline and Snaplex health in SnapLogic.
5. Snaplex Management: Learn about different types of Snaplexes and how to create, update, configure, and move a Groundplex.
The estimated duration is 3- 4 hours.